Sun, 16 Apr|
Todds Outlet- Skyline Ridge
Pony Express @ Skyline Ridge Ironman and 2 man teams Gates open 6.30am, riding at 9.00am- 4hr format Day licences and memberships available (Please purchase at time of entry if you do not hold an annual race licence or ADMCC membership) Transponders required (available for hire)
TIME AND LOCATION
16 Apr 2023, 7:00 am
Todds Outlet- Skyline Ridge, Todds Outlet, Devils River VIC 3714, Australia
CLASSES AND CONDITIONS
ADMCC 2023 TERMS & CONDITIONS
ENTRIES are available online only at www.admcc.com.au and entries will close 72 hours prior to the event - there are strictly NO entries taken on the day nor is there EFT facilities due to the events geographical location and limited mobile coverage.
PAYMENT is only online and via Paypal® prior to entries closing, the Paypal® receipt emailed to you when you enter is your proof/confirmation of entry in the event. Please print this and bring it with you to the event. If you are unable to print this yourself, forward it on to a friend to print for you.
CONTRACT TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS MOTORCYCLE EVENT: Please read the following indemnity information and either DECLINE or ACCEPT the conditions in order to proceed further, by clicking the checkbox on the webpage entry indicates you have and agreed to the terms and conditions for all entrants you have registered.
1. I HEREBY AGREE with the persons, organisations and bodies corporate whose names appear in Schedule 1 (hereinafter collectively called "the organiser") that I am by this agreement entitled to participate in the motorcycle activity/event listed in Schedule 2 (hereinafter called "the event") at the venue listed at Schedule 3 (hereinafter called "the venue") on the terms and conditions set out in this document.
2. I ACKNOWLEDGE that motorcycle riding is dangerous and that by engaging in and participating in this event I take and am exposed to certain risks and dangers and am under certain obligations as follows: a) that I may be injured, physically or mentally, and may be killed; b) that my machinery or equipment may be damaged, lost or destroyed; c) that other riders may ride dangerously or with lack of skill; d) that track or event conditions may be hazardous and may vary without warning or predictability; e) that organisers, officials, landowners/track operators and any agents or representatives of those in charge of meetings are frequently obliged to make decisions under pressure of time and/or events; f) that any policy of insurance of or in respect of my life or physical or mental health may be voided; g) that there may be no or inadequate facilities for treatment or transport of me if I am injured; h) that I have an obligation to myself and to others to ride safely; i) that I hold a current permit or licence to operate under Victorian law a motorcycle; j) that the entered motorcycle is registered and meets registration requirements for it registered class.
3.INDEMNITY GIVEN TO ORGANISERS: IN CONSIDERATION of the acceptance of me as an entrant in the event I AGREE TO INDEMNIFY the organisers and each of them in the following manner: a) that I participate in the event at my sole risk and responsibility; b) that I accept the venue as it stands with all or any defects hidden or exposed; c) that I indemnify and hold harmless the organisers, their respective servants, agents or officials against any actions or claims which may be made by me or on my behalf or by other parties for or in respect of or arising out of my death or any injury loss or damage caused to me or to my machinery or equipment whether caused by negligence, breach of contract or in any other manner whatsoever.
ADMCC reserves all rights to:
Refuse any entry, admission or participation in the Event at its sole discretion, with or without cause, including if any persons are deemed to be intoxicated and/or disorderly; any unauthorised persons; and any persons who attempt to bring any restricted or prohibited items into the Event Venue;
Amend or modify the terms and conditions of entry, admission or participation in the Event or any competition rules;Re-schedule, alter, postpone or cancel the Event or any part of it; and
Disclaim all liability, to the fullest extent legally permissible, for any loss, damage, injury or claim arising from or in connection with the entry, promotion, attendance or participation in the Event.
CANCELLATION POLICY: There are no refunds on entries cancelled for the event, in the situation whereby after entering if you are unable to attend and you wish to nominate another rider to take your place you must email firstname.lastname@example.org no less than seven days before the event. We cannot substitute riders on the day.
Unless you advise ADMCC otherwise, you consent to receiving future promotional and marketing material from ADMCC and its sponsors and partners, including news, offers, products and services you might be interested in, by any medium, including telephone, email, mail, SMS or online marketing.
You acknowledge that you may be photographed and/or filmed at the Event. ADMCC, the Associated Entities and third parties authorised by ADMCC may create, record, transmit, reproduce and use visual and audio-visual footage (“Recordings”) and still images (“Images”) of you at or in relation to the Event.
You grant ADMCC, the associated Entities and third parties authorised by ADMCC permission to use Recordings and Images in any media, worldwide and for any purpose without identification, compensation or payment of any kind. If you do not wish to be photographed or filmed for these purposes, you must advise ADMCC in writing via email at email@example.com
1) Alexandra and District Motorcycle Club (ADMCC)
2) Sprints @ Skyline Ridge
3) HELD AT ADMCC CLUB BLOCK (Skyline Ridfge off Todds Outlet), ON SUNDAY 16TH APRIL 2023
WARNING THIS IS AN IMPORTANT DOCUMENT WHICH AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS. READ IT CAREFULLY AND DO NOT PROCEED WITH ENTRY TO THE EVENT UNLESS YOU ARE SATISFIED YOU UNDERSTAND IT.
- Ticket type
Senior Entry Fee- Team (2 man)
Senior Entry For 2 man Team (note- please purchase any required day race licences and/or day memberships when completing event entry- these will not be available for purchase on the day)PriceFrom $160.00 to $180.00
- 2 man team (own transponder)$160.00
- 2 man team + transponder ($20)$180.00
- Ticket type
Senior entry- Ironman
Senior Ironman entry (note- please purchase any required day race licences or day memberships when completing event entry- these will not be available for purchase on the day)PriceFrom $80.00 to $100.00
- Senior Ironman-own transponder$80.00
- Senior Ironman + transponder$100.00
- Ticket type
Day Membership Fee
Day Membership Fee- For Non- Club Members (Membership Strictly for the Day of Event only)Price$15.00
- Ticket type
Comp Day Licence
Competition Day Licence- SeniorPrice$90.00