SUNDAY 13th NOVEMBER
THANK YOU FOR ENTERING SAWMILL RALLY 2016
PLEASE OBSERVE ALL THE INFORMATION CONTAINED BELOW
Sawmill Rally will be held in the Manfield State Forest
The nearest town is Mansfield
Get yourself to Mansfield, proceed through town and turn right at the Mt Buller-Jamieson sign (Route:C-320) and follow the signs to Mt Buller.
Stay on this road until you reach Carters Rd where you will turn left. This is just out of the Sawmill Settlement.
Then follow the arrows to the start/finish area where you will be guided by parking attendants.
The start/finish area is at Buttercup Camp No.4 area
Allow approximately 30 min travel time from the centre of Mansfield
Do not turn down Buttercup Rd prior to Carters Rd
Make sure that your trailer is registered (if required) as with other rallies recently there could be a Police presence and they could be checked.
Caterers will be selling food all day starting with Breakfast and coffee from 6.30 am……..lots of variety…
SCRUTINEERING AND SIGN IN: 6.30AM TO 8.30 AM
RIDERS BRIEFING………………. 8.45AM
RIDE BEGINS AT………………….9.00AM
The 1st loop is 85kms
The 2nd loop is 70kms
1. ORIGINAL number plates MUST be fixed to your bike. Sticker plates will not be accepted at scrutineering
2. MAKE SURE YOUR MOTORCYCLE IS MECHANICALLY SOUND
(THOTTLE RETURNS ,NO LOOSE SPOKES, WORKING BRAKES )
TYRES IN GOOD CONDITION ARE THOROUGHLY RECOMMENDED
3. YOUR MOTORCYCLE MUST HAVE AN EFFCIENT MUFFLER FITTED
4. MUFFLERS MUST NOT HAVE INSERTS OR BAFFLES REMOVED..
5. NOISE TESTING MAY BE CARRIED OUT AT THE DISCRETION OF THE ORGANISERS.
1. PRESENT YOUR CURRENT MOTORCYCLE LICENCE/LEARNERS PERMIT
2. ENSURE YOU HAVE FUEL TO GET THROUGH 90KMS
3. GET YOURSELF AND MOTORCYLE IN LINE READY TO DEPART..
4. BE READY TO HAVE A GREAT DAY
There will be plenty of time for you to refuel and grab a bite to eat between loops at the Start /finish area
……PRINT THIS OFF AND BRING IT…….